Tuesday, August 21, 2012



Anti Aging Skin Care


As we get on in years, who isn’t trying to stay young,  to hold the line on aging.. we know that The health of our skin reflects many factors. Some we can’t control, but others we can and should. Heredity and environment, for example, might be working against you. But you’re not going to leave the city just to get clean, dewy skin. And if a certain swarthiness is in your genes, there’s not much you can do about it. But let’s look at the anti aging skin care that you CAN do – and there’s a lot – to bring your skin to a whole new level.

Water – Water – yes water – is your best anti aging medicine.

When a person is younger, the skin is elastic, bouncy and self-moisturizing. However, with age, it loses a little of its elasticity. The skin becomes thinner, and loses its capacity to rejuvenate itself. This happens when collagen is produced less and less which results in wrinkle formation and skin sagging especially around the eyes, the mouth, or in places where the skin is thinner. Other signs of aging skin are the appearance of dark spots due to sudden dryness of skin and loss of oil content of the skin on the face. The dryness is due the shutting down of the sebaceous glands which stop producing oil.

Although one cannot stop the process of aging, there are actually a lot a person can do to help fight wrinkles and look younger. If one aims to be lively and robust in their “senior” years, one needs to learn some anti-aging skin care secrets. Here are some anti-aging skin care tips that are the most frequently touted anti-aging techniques.
You need to drink at least 8 full glasses of spring or well water daily. Your body is 75% water, and your skin is a moist, elastic medium that needs to be kept hydrated naturally – from within. Your skin’s thirst for this inner hydration can’t be satisfied by just rubbing in creams or lotions on the outside. You need to follow this “first commandment of skin care” if you want to get the super benefits that anti aging creams and other products also offer.
Natural Creams – Many anti aging creams – even the most expensive ones – have a base of mineral oil, and are loaded with artificial preservatives and coloring.
When my skin is very dry I also apply olive oil, and use olive oil soap over my entire body. In fact, such were the excellent results I got from olive oil, that I created my own anti aging personal care cosmetic – a soap which is 90% olive oil, and smooth beyond belief. (Aloe vera, oddly enough, can sometimes create a superficial drying effect, which olive oil quickly smoothes out.

jemm lee...super affilaite for 2012
http://www.antiaging.come2health.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Articles          Links           Sitemap               Videos              Free-Gifts       

antiaging        men's health       women's health         sexual health     Blogs

mens1health



1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete